Portrait of a Graduate
At Stevenson High School, our students will commit to the following:
• Pursue a balanced high school experience.
• Foster responsible, healthy and ethical decision-making skills.
• Develop a sense of resilience and self-awareness.
• Demonstrate self-empowered and life-ready skills.
• Celebrate, honor, and respect diverse people and perspectives.
• Develop a sense of empathy for those around them.
• Serve local, national, and global communities.
• Engage in civic duties and responsibilities.
• Strive for continuous improvement.
• Foster a curious, creative and innovative mind.
• Sustain a growth mindset when facing new challenges.
• Develop problem-solving and reflective skills.
• Collaborate and learn from and with others.