Materials Drop Off and Pick Up
Thursday is the last chance for:
- Incoming freshmen to pick up their iPad.
- Dropping off school materials (if you didn't last week).
- Students enrolled in the following first-semester summer school classes to pick up their materials:
- ACT/SAT Prep Class
- Art & Design
- Computer Programming Accelerated
- Digital Art & Design
- Photo 1
The pick-up and drop-off will take place between 3-6 p.m. in parking lot E. Use the Port Clinton Road entrance. If there is lightning, pick-up and drop-off may be postponed to Friday. Check our home page for updates.
Once you pull into parking lot E, be prepared to provide an attendant with the student’s name, date of birth and Stevenson ID number (if known), and a cell phone number where they can be reached, then park in a space. When the items are ready, the parent/guardian will be called at the cell phone number, then can drive through the bus lane to pick up their materials.
Any personal items/projects left at school prior to remote learning will be given to you as well. These items were cleaned and placed in plastic bags since the stay-at-home order was put in place. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a student who left personal items or projects in their assigned lockers prior to remote learning, you will receive an email from Sean Carney with pick-up instructions.
- If you do not receive an email, but know that you left items in an assigned locker, please email Sean Carney at email@example.com with specific information including locker number and items that need to be retrieved. He will respond with pick-up instructions.
- If you left items in a locker secured by a personal padlock (pool or PE locker, for example), retrieving them will have to wait until later in the summer.