Yearbook & Student Portaits
Visual Image Photography (VIP) is the official photographer of Stevenson High School and is honored to be a part of the yearbook experience.
2023 Photos Days
- *Friday, Aug. 25, 2023 -- Yearbook Portraits: Freshman Day
- *Monday, Aug. 28, 2023 -- Yearbook Portraits: Senior Day (Yearbook-only photos)
- *Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2023 -- Yearbook Portraits: Sophomore Day
- *Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2023 -- Yearbook Portraits: Junior Day
- #Thursday, Oct. 19, 2023 -- Retake Day #1
- #Friday, Oct. 20, 2023 -- Retake Day #2
*To be taken in the Fieldhouse from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
#To be taken in the Recital Hall (Room 4100) from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- If you're taking Physical Welfare: Please click here to see which day you are assigned to take your yearbook photo.
- If you're in Band or Dance: Please click here to see which day you are assigned to take your yearbook photo.
- Drivers Ed: Students will take their photos either Friday, Aug. 25, or Tuesday, Aug. 29, depending on drive time in class.
You can log into Infinite Campus to find the name of your student's Physical Welfare teacher and find their corresponding name in this Google sheet. If you have any questions, please reach out to Judy Mankus.
To view and purchase photos from VIP Photography, visit their website.
Class of 2024 Senior Portraits
In order to appear in the yearbook, all seniors must have their photo taken by VIP. Photographs submitted from other studios will NOT be accepted into the yearbook.
Yearbook Photo Selection Deadline
Your yearbook photo selection must be submitted to VIP by October 27, 2023 in order to appear in your school’s yearbook. If you do not select an image, one will be selected for you by VIP. This date is set by your school and cannot be extended. If you do not have a yearbook image taken by VIP, you will not appear in the yearbook.
SENIOR PORTRAITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Please make an appointment online at https://www.vipis.com/services/illinois-senior-portraits.
*Your session fee for any Premier Portrait appointment is to pay for your photographer’s time and does not include any prints or packages.
$40 session fee* (Add Cap and Gown to your session for $10)
Includes Yearbook pose
Apx. 20 mins
30-40 proofs to view and order from
Multiple poses on up to 3 different backgrounds
$80 session fee* (Add Cap and Gown to your session for $10)
Includes Yearbook pose
Apx. 45 mins
50-60 proofs to view and order from
Multiple poses on up to 4 different backgrounds
Indoors/outdoors (weather permitting)
$150 session fee*
Only available at our Studios
Includes Yearbook pose and Cap & Gown
Up to 4 outfits
Apx. 90 mins
100-120 proofs to view and order from
Multiple poses taken in studio and at VIP specified on location spots
Yearbook Only Dates
There is no appointment needed to do the yearbook only photo on these dates listed above. If you sign up for a Premier session, you do not need to attend one of the yearbook only days.
If you do not plan on doing a premier session for senior portraits, please make sure to dress for your senior yearbook photo during your school picture day, this will be your used for your senior yearbook photo if you do not do a premier session at our Wheeling Studio. You will not need an appointment for a yearbook photo at your school picture date(s) listed below. During the yearbook only session, seniors will have six to eight proofs to choose from for your yearbook selection. You will receive an email within two weeks of your picture day to view your proofs and to place an order.
- Yearbook Only Photo Date: Thursday, Aug. 28
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location in School: The Fieldhouse
Stevenson High School Yearbook Retake Day Information
- Yearbook Only Retake Day #1: Thursday, Oct. 19 & Friday, Oct. 20
- Time: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location in School: The Recital Hall (Room 4100)
Yearbook Recognition Ad
Show just how proud you are of your graduating student with a senior yearbook recognition ad – something they’re sure to treasure forever. A senior yearbook ad is the perfect way to commemorate your student’s achievements and celebrate the milestone of high school graduation. The deadline for ad is TBA.
Purchasing Your Yearbook
Students and families can purchase their Ambassador Yearbooks online through their Infinite Campus account.
More information coming soon!