- Registration is required for students to begin the 2020-21 school year.
- Families must verify that they are residents of District 125 before proceeding with the registration process. If you have not yet verified your residency information with us, please visit this page.
Please click the link below to review the Medical/Health form requirements.
- Permission to Administer Medication Form
- Certificate of Child Health Examination (Physical)
- Health Emergency Form
For all other Medical/Health forms please click the following link.
Your teenager needs your involvement and interest now more than ever. A strong school has an active parent organization. Join us and help to create opportunities for parent participation and networking, maintain a volunteer resource pool, support programs of interest to our students and promote the positive at our school. Click here to register. Signing up to volunteer is an annual part of registration and must be completed each school year.
In addition to providing arts and education opportunities for all students and the Stevenson community, the Stevenson Foundation engages graduates through our Alumni Association and supports the school’s mission of Success for Every Student through programs that directly impact student needs, but are not funded by public tax revenues. The Foundation also recently launched the Stevenson: One Family initiative, to respond to the needs of financially-fragile families in our SHS community who’ve been disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Whether by providing the life-changing opportunity to pursue higher education, food and essential resources, or extraordinary arts programming, your tax-deductible gift helps ensure that SHS students and their families are able to succeed today and prepare for a bright tomorrow.
- Stevenson to College (S2C) – Each year more than 50 Stevenson graduates do not go on to college. These students are the first in their family to pursue higher education, facing financial hardship, or in need of additional supports. S2C provides students who are at risk of not pursuing higher education with the mentoring, knowledge, and support they need to make it to and through college.
- Kids in Need (KIN) - Hundreds of Stevenson students face financial hardship. Statistically, there is a student in every classroom who may not have enough to eat or own a warm coat. KIN provides students with the immediate essentials they need to learn and succeed at Stevenson, such as breakfast, a winter coat, or school expenses.
- Stevenson: One Family - To help address the economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis, the Foundation has launched the Stevenson: One Family initiative. Stevenson: One Family provides food and crucial assistance to SHS families facing financial hardship to help them navigate this uniquely challenging time.
- Odyssey – The Foundation is a proud sponsor of Stevenson’s biennial fine arts immersion festival, that features over 150 professional artists from across all disciplines. Odyssey, coming up in February 2022, provides an unforgettable, hands-on arts education experience for all Stevenson students.
Stevenson Alumni Association
At Stevenson, bonds don’t end with graduation. Stevenson alumni are “Patriots for Life.” The Alumni Association, a program of the Stevenson Foundation, helps connect our network of more than 30,000 SHS graduates. Your tax-deductible gift helps provide programming for all Stevenson Alumni, including monthly newsletters, a members-only website, alumni activities at the Homecoming game, class reunions, and more. The Alumni Association also sponsors a scholarship that is awarded each year to a graduating SHS senior through the Foundation’s scholarship program.
To learn more about the Stevenson Alumni Association, please contact Alumni Relations Manager Kristin Kosmin Baumann '03 at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.d125.org/alumni.
Athletics/Sports Boosters Information
- To register your student(s) for athletics, click here.
- Athletic Event Fee: This fee entitles the "student only" to admission to all regular-season home athletic contests. If the student and the family plans on attending Stevenson games, one might consider the Booster Family Pass.
Stevenson Sports Booster Information:
Your membership will not only benefit our athletic program but all student activities. Over the years, the Boosters have made donations well in excess of $1 million and continually provide improvements for Stevenson High School that include:
- Stadium scoreboard
- Mini-buses for all student athletes
- Fitness Center flooring
- Equipment for all athletes
- 2018-2019 donations included the Stevenson Foundation’s Stevenson to College and Kids In Need (KIN) Fund programs; equipment for fencing, softball, badminton, soccer, golf, baseball, and track and field; Aquatic Center starting blocks; ImPact concussion baseline testing; the North Suburban Conference Leadership Workshop; and Three-Sport and Big Gun Awards.
- With each family booster $75 annual membership you will receive:
- Paid admission for a family of four to all regular season events (excluding cheer and dance invites) (a $250 value!)
Update your student's demographic/personal data (phone numbers, add/delete emergency contacts) through the Infinite Campus parent/student portal.
If you have not previously signed up for an account, you will need to request a portal account to update information.
TO REGISTER, please contact 847-415-4090 or email@example.com