Registration for the 2019-20 school year is underway. Scroll to the bottom of the page to register online.
In-person registration will be available at:
• Room 2426 (park in lot B and enter the Forum/“point” entrance)
• Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. & Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Call 847-415-4120 or 847-415-4048
Please read the following information before registering.
Proof of Residency Requirement
Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, each SHS family will be required to share documentation on an annual basis indicating that they reside within District 125 attendance boundaries.
Once residency documents have been submitted and verified, families will be able to complete the online registration and fee payment process.
More detailed information about the proof-of-residency process is listed below. Registration and fee payment information was mailed in mid-June.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents are required to show residency in the district?
A total of three documents are required. Documents issued on a monthly basis must be from April 2019 or later.
Families must submit one of the following:
- Complete, current, and valid lease agreement -- including the name and phone number of landlord.
- Real estate tax bill -- must be actual tax bill, not property tax assessment.
- Closing document
- Bill of sale
- Warranty deed
- Monthly mortgage statement
Families must submit two of the following:
- Utility bill statement -- Please provide the entire first page of the bill, including the coupon portion at the bottom of the bill. Utilities accepted include gas, electric, water, trash collection, or cable bills. We are not able to accept cell phone bills. Two bills may be submitted for this category, provided they are for different utilities.
- Vehicle registration -- Only one vehicle registration may be submitted per family.
Do I have to prove residency for each of my children?
Each Stevenson family must show residency in the district every school year. Families with more than one child attending SHS only need to submit one set of residency documents each year. If you have an incoming ninth-grade student (Class of 2023) for whom you showed proof of residency during the winter, there is no need to provide any additional proofs of residency for older siblings.
Questions can be directed to Student Services Manager Michele Phillips at email@example.com or 847-415-4502.
Please click the link below to review the Medical/Health form requirements.
- Permission to Administer Medication Form
- Certificate of Child Health Examination (Physical)
- Health Emergency Form
For all other Medical/Health forms please click the following link.
- Student Guidebook
- Acceptable Use Guidelines of Technology
- Opting out of military and/or college lists
Your teenager needs your involvement and interest now more than ever. A strong school has an active parent organization. Join us and help to create opportunities for parent participation and networking, maintain a volunteer resource pool, support programs of interest to our students and promote the positive at our school. Click here to register. Signing up to volunteer is an annual part of registration and must be completed each school year.
In addition to providing arts and education opportunities for all students and the Stevenson community, as well as engaging graduates through our Alumni Association, the Stevenson Foundation supports the school’s mission of Success for Every Student through programs that directly impact student need, but are not funded by public tax revenues.
Whether by providing the life-changing opportunity to pursue higher education, a much-needed breakfast, or extraordinary arts programming, your tax-deductible gift will change students’ lives right now.
- Stevenson to College (S2C) – Each year more than 50 Stevenson graduates do not go on to college. These students are the first in their family to pursue higher education, facing financial hardship, or in need of additional supports. S2C provides students who are at risk of not pursuing higher education with the mentoring, knowledge, and assistance they need to make it to and through college.
- Kids in Need (KIN) - Hundreds of Stevenson students face financial hardship. Statistically, there is a student in every classroom who may not have enough to eat or own a warm coat. KIN provides students with the immediate essentials they need to learn and succeed at Stevenson, such as breakfast, a winter coat, or school expenses.
- Odyssey – This biennial Fine Arts immersion festival features more than 150 professional artists from across all disciplines. Odyssey, coming up in February 2020, provides an unforgettable, hands-on arts education experience for all Stevenson students.
Stevenson Alumni Association
At Stevenson, bonds don't end with graduation; Stevenson alumni are 'Patriots for Life.' The Alumni Association helps connect our network of more than 30,000 graduates by sending monthly newsletters, maintaining a members-only website, hosting alumni activities at the annual Homecoming game, and facilitating class reunions.
To learn more about the Stevenson Alumni Association, please contact Alumni Relations Manager Kristin Kosmin Baumann '03 at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.d125.org/alumni.
Athletics/Sports Boosters Information
- To register your student(s) for athletics, click here.
- Athletic Event Fee: This fee entitles the "student only" to admission to all regular-season home athletic contests. If the student and the family plans on attending Stevenson games, one might consider the Booster Family Pass.
Stevenson Sports Booster Information:
Your membership will not only benefit our athletic program but all student activities. Over the years, the Boosters have made donations well in excess of $1 million and continually provide improvements for Stevenson High School that include:
- Stadium scoreboard
- Mini-buses for all student athletes
- Fitness Center flooring
- Equipment for all athletes
- 2018-2019 donations included the Stevenson Foundation’s Stevenson to College and Kids In Need (KIN) Fund programs; equipment for fencing, softball, badminton, soccer, golf, baseball, and track and field; Aquatic Center starting blocks; ImPact concussion baseline testing; the North Suburban Conference Leadership Workshop; and Three-Sport and Big Gun Awards.
- With each family booster $75 annual membership you will receive:
- Paid admission for a family of four to all regular season events (excluding cheer and dance invites) (a $250 value!)
Update your student's demographic/personal data (phone numbers, add/delete emergency contacts) through the Infinite Campus parent/student portal.
If you have not previously signed up for an account, you will need to request a portal account to update information.
REGISTER FOR 2019-20