Patriot Dollars Login
If you do not have a Patriot Dollars account, click on the link above to create one.
Patriot Dollars questions?
Call 847-415-4313 or email email@example.com.
How to Set Up Recurring Deposits Into Your Account
- Log in to your Patriot Dollars account.
- Click on “Add Money.”
- On the “Make Account Deposit” screen, there is a drop-down menu. Choose “Create a Recurring Schedule.” If this is not an option, be sure that in your profile, you have a saved credit card number. This is the only way you can do a recurring balance top-off.
- Choose how often you want this to happen. It can be a monthly top-off on the first of every month or you can choose weekly, daily, monthly or yearly. You also can select an end date.
- Next, select a specific amount to deposit monthly or you can do a balance top-off.
- Add your target balance.
- Be sure to submit the scheduled deposit. You will get a confirmation email.
- Your saved credit card will be billed and recurring charges will take place.
Patriot Dollars only accepts Visa and Mastercard. AmericanExpress and Discover Card are not accepted.
Note: There is no “low balance” alert in Patriot Dollars.
Through the Patriot Dollars program, a Stevenson student’s ID card becomes a debit card to be used at school for food purchases and Patriot Superstore purchases. Parents can view their student’s transactions, see account balances and make online deposits.
About the Patriot Dollars Program
Stevenson started its Patriot Dollars Program in the 2004-2005 school year. The Patriot Dollars Program provides many benefits for all involved:
- Faster lunch lines.
- Students don't need to carry cash at school.
- Encourages students to learn the responsibilities of having direct access to money on account.