Through the Patriot Dollars program, a Stevenson student’s ID card becomes a debit card to be used at school for food purchases and Patriot Superstore purchases. Parents can view their student’s transactions, see account balances and make online deposits.
About the Patriot Dollars Program
Stevenson started its Patriot Dollars Program in the 2004-2005 school year. The Patriot Dollars Program provides many benefits for all involved:
- Faster lunch lines.
- Students don't need to carry cash at school.
- Encourages students to learn the responsibilities of having direct access to money on account.
- If you do not have a Patriot Dollars account, click on the button above to create one. A separate account is needed for each student. Patriot Dollars questions? Call 847-415-4313 or email email@example.com.
- Patriot Dollars only accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover. American Express is NOT accepted.
- There is no “low balance” alert in Patriot Dollars.