- Canvas is our Learning Management System (LMS). Teachers use Canvas to post resources and collect assignments. As a parent, you are invited to be an observer of your student's classes.
Interactive Report Card
- The Interactive Report Card is where you can find your student's weekly progress and final grades.
- Use Infinite Campus login information to access the Interactive Report Card.
Naviance is an online tool to assist with college planning. Our College and Career Center team often posts resources here.
- Use student Gmail credentials to login.
- LEARN MORE: https://www.d125.org/academics/college-career-center/naviance
- Families can use Patriot Dollars as a way for students to make purchases on campus, including food and beverages for lunch.
- If you do not have a Patriot Dollars account, click on the button above to create one. A separate account is needed for each student. Patriot Dollars questions? Call 847-415-4313 or email email@example.com.
- Patriot Dollars only accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover. American Express is NOT accepted.
- There is no “low balance” alert in Patriot Dollars.