Daily Health Check
SHS Partnership with PediaTrust
PediaTrust will be providing COVID-19 medical guidance and care for the Stevenson Community during the 2020-21 academic year, including testing, in-person medical evaluations and Telemedicine appointments for students. The PediaTrust COVID clinic is located in the East Nurses Office and is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. on days when school is in session. For more information about services provided and scheduling an appointment, please view a Information sheet from PediaTrust. The PediaTrust team can also be reached by calling 847-415-4069.
Safety Protocols When Coming to Campus
Please review COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Protocols for Stevenson students prior to arriving on campus.
- The Health Check needs to be completed everyday prior to arriving on campus and a "thumbs up" needs be obtained to show you are approved to come onto school grounds.
- Anyone who receives a "Prohibition (Do Not Enter) sign on the screener app should stay home. Stevenson nurses should be notified at email@example.com with your contact information and the coach or club sponsor related to your campus visit should be notified.
- Watch for COVID-19 related symptoms and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any related symptoms, have tested positive, have undergone testing and are awaiting results, have had contact with a COVID-19 positive individual.
- Masks must be work in the building at all times and outside whenever you are not able to maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Anyone entering the school building must use the Fieldhouse, Circle Drive, Sports Center or Forum entrance.
- The "thumbs up" screen on the Health Screen app must be shown to a security guard or supervisor when entering the building or a student's coach, or club sponsor.
- Hands should be washed frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or hand sanitizer with at least a 60% alcohol content should be used.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Safety Protocols for Student Athletes
Student-athletes participating in Contact Days this fall were required to attend a mandatory meeting. The presentation included safety measures students and coaches are expected to follow including:
- Student-athletes and coaches must answer the health screening questions and if the answers to any of the questions are yes, they must inform the Stevenson nurses at email@example.com and inform their coach.
- Students arriving early to their practice location should wait in their vehicle and should check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the workout.
- Students should bring their own water bottle and water bottles must not be shared.
- Each student will be assigned a location where they will store their personal and hydration items. Locker rooms will not be available.
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the building. They may be removed outside the building when doing strenuous activity and when social distance can be maintained.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distancing including when taking a water break, walking to a vehicle, waiting for a ride and waiting in line.
During Remote Learning+ the Stevenson campus is closed except for faculty, administrators, staff with in-building assignments, students receiving Special Education and small groups of students registered for approved fall sports and Contact Days.