Despite the uncertainties of this novel pandemic, we’re committed to providing the best possible teaching and learning experience for our students and communicating with our Stevenson community. On this web page, you will find our most current policies and procedures during the pandemic.
- May, 21, 2021: Summer school welcome letter to students, parents and guardians
- Stevenson High Summer School Toolkit
- Students in need of bussing: All bussing assignments can be found here. For questions or requests for a bussing assignment, please contact Daryl Wallace. It may take up to 72 hours to create an assigned bus route. If you have already signed up for bussing and you are looking for your assigned bus route, you will have received an email with that information.
- In-person learning checklist for students who will attend in-person classes during summer school
- Population testing instructions for students who will attend in-person classes during summer school