Is Your Bus Late? Did it Miss Your Stop? Questions About Your Route?
Call First Student Bus Company at 847-634-0868
Stevenson’s school code is 4NMF.
FirstView app instructions (PDF)
Bus Routes for 2019-20
In the PDF link below, routes are listed in numerical order, with a.m. pick-up times (example: Route 146A) and locations followed by p.m. drop-off times and locations (example: Route 146P).
- Using a desktop or laptop computer? Use Control F to search for a street name or route number.
- If using an Android device, use the magnifying glass icon to search the document.
Bus Schedule for Late Arrival Days
The Academic Calendar includes days that are designated as Late Arrival days. On these days, classes begin at 10:30 a.m. and bus routes begin at 9:20 a.m.
Late Bus Schedule (for those in after-school activities)
Monday - 5:30 & 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday - 5:30 & 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 4:30, 5:30 & 6:30 p.m.
Thursday - 4:30, 5:30 & 6:30 p.m.
Friday - 5:30 & 6:30 p.m.
Late bus picks up in lot B
Bus Riding Rules
Bus drivers are responsible for the lives of all students on their buses and will not be required to transport any individual who is a disciplinary problem. If a student's behavior is not acceptable, the privilege of riding the bus will be withdrawn and it then becomes the responsibility of the parent to transport the student. School bus riders, while in transit, are under the jurisdiction of the school bus driver. In order to ride, students need to scan their current student ID card when boarding and exiting the school bus. Repeated failure to possess a current student ID card may result in the loss of bus riding privileges.
- Be on time at the designated school bus stop; help keep the bus on schedule.
- Stay well off the roadway at all times while waiting the arrival of the bus.
- Do not move toward the bus until the bus has been brought to a complete stop. Be careful in approaching the place where the bus will stop. When entering the bus, use the hand rail and move quickly to your seat.
- Do not leave your seat, stand up or kneel in your seat while the bus is in motion.
- Be alert for a danger signal from the driver. He or she is in complete command of the bus.
- Remain in the bus in the event of a road emergency until instructions are given by the driver.
- Keep your hands and arms inside the bus at all times. Never throw things out the windows. Students are not permitted to lower or raise bus windows.
- Avoid loud talking, laughing or unnecessary confusion which can avert the driver's attention and result in a serious accident.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- No smoking is permitted on the bus by the driver or student driver.
- No additional bus stops are permitted. Do not ask the bus driver to stop at places other than the regular bus stop; he is not permitted to do this except by proper authorization from a school official.
- Observe safety precautions at all discharge points. Where it is necessary to cross a two-lane highway only, proceed to a point at least 10 feet in front of the bus on the right shoulder of the highway where traffic may be observed in both directions. Then wait for a signal from the bus driver permitting you to cross safely.
- A SHS student may request to ride an alternate bus. This request must be made in advance in any Student Services Office. Written or phone verification from a parent/guardian is required.