Testing Center Procedures
Students must register online to take a test. Online test registration is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Students must sign up by 10 a.m. for a same-day test. However, students may sign up any time during the day to take a test the next day. Before or after school and eighth period, students may take tests on a first-come, first-served basis, without signing up in advance.
- Make sure all information is entered correctly. The date and period are important.
- Students taking a test during a study hall period can report directly to the Testing Center. After completing the test, students will be given a pass to return to the study hall. If the test requires the entire period to complete, the Testing Center Staff will email attendance.
- Students must present their current school ID in order to receive their test or quiz.
- Upon entering the Testing Center, students must place their books and bags in the area provided. No outerwear is permitted at desks.
- Students should be prepared for tests. No studying will be allowed in the Testing Center.
- Electronic devices other than specified for test are never allowed in the Testing Center. Cell phones should be turned off and put away in backpacks, along with smart watches.
- Students are responsible for bringing the necessary resources, such as a pencil, paper and calculator, and being prepared to open personal calculator at check-in.
- Only the test and a writing tool are allowed on the desk. Everything else must be put away on the shelves or tables.
- No partial tests will be given. Students cannot take a portion of a test and then return later to finish. Once a student begins the test, it must be finished.
- Students are NOT allowed to leave an academic class to come to the Testing Center and take a test, not even with a teacher or substitute teacher pass. Parents are NOT allowed to call a student out of a class to take a test. Students may use the Testing Center only during study hall, lunch, free periods, or before or after school.
- Students entering, exiting and checking-in are to keep voices low to avoid distractions.
- Students are to enter left for last names beginning with the letters "A" through "K," and right for those beginning with the letters "L" through "Z."
- Backpacks are to be put away and IDs ready in hand.