You may have decided on a college already, waiting or hear back, or still searching for colleges to apply to – That’s okay! If you are still searching, utilize Naviance. In addition to being a search tool, this resource enables you to view recent college acceptance histories of Stevenson graduates.
If you are planning to take or retake the ACT or SAT, you may register by way of www.actstudent.org or www.collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat. See Stevenson’s website for test dates.
Review college application requirements by going to a college’s website. If teacher recommendations are required, contact recommenders now (personally) in order to provide them with ample time.
- Common Application Tips 2021-22
- ACT-SAT Preparation Resources
- Download the Class of 2022 P-SCoPE Worksheet
- For scholarship opportunities, go to individual college websites, Naviance, and www.fastweb.com.
- See the full timeline for Seniors
- College Application Requirement Worksheet/Checklist
- Counselor Recommendation Form ("Brag Sheet”)
- Creating a Parchment Account
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation/Reflection Sheet
- 2021-22 Application Tips for University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Applying to Illinois Public Universities 2021-22 Admission Requirements
- Applying to California Public Universities 2021-22 Tip Sheet
Senior Family Night Presentations:
- Senior Family Night Presentation Slides 8-30-21
- Senior Family Night Presentation Slides (Spanish) 8-30-21
- Senior Family Night Presentation Recording 8-30-21
- Senior Family Night Presentation Slides for Students with IEPs/504 Plans 8-30-21
- Senior Family Night Presentation Recording for Students with IEPs/504 Plans 8-30-21