Find It Fast

Enrolling at Stevenson

Find Out If Your Residence is Located in District 125

See Which Schools Feed Into Stevenson

Enrollment at Stevenson High School is restricted to residents of District 125. Students who are attending public junior high schools within District 125 will receive enrollment information through their schools. All students planning to attend Stevenson High School will need to provide the following documents to enroll:

Proof of Residency (total of three documents)
One of the following:

  • Current and Valid Lease Agreement (including name and phone number of landlord)
  • Real Estate Tax Bill
  • Closing Document
  • Bill of Sale
  • Warranty Deed
  • Monthly Mortgage Statement

And two of the following:

  • Entire Utility Bill Statement (gas, electric, water or cable)
  • Homeowners or Renters Insurance
  • Driver's License or Vehicle Registration

The following documents also are required:

  • One of the following: Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa or Green Card
  • Health Records or Immunizations Record
  • Illinois School Transfer Form
  • Current Academic Records (unofficial transcript)
  • Translated, notarized transcript (if coming from a foreign country)

Questions? Contact the Student Services Office at 847-415-4502 or 847-415-4500.

Are You an International Student?
International students seeking to attend Stevenson through an exchange program must do the following:

  1. Contact an organization affiliated with the Council on Standards for International Education Travel (CSIET).
  2. Attend Stevenson High School for the entire academic year.
  3. Reside with a family within the boundaries of Stevenson District 125 that has a student attending SHS concurrently.

For more information, contact Suzanne Paloian at or 847-415-4500.