Enrolling at Stevenson
Enrollment at Stevenson High School is restricted to residents of District 125. Students who are attending public junior high schools within District 125 will receive enrollment information through their schools. All students planning to attend Stevenson High School will need to provide the following documents to enroll:
Proof of Residency (total of three documents)
Please note that the process of establishing residency for newly enrolling families is different than the annual verification of residency for currently enrolled families which is required each summer. For more information about annual residency verification, please click here.
One of the following:
- Current and Valid Lease Agreement (including name and phone number of landlord)
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Closing Document
- Bill of Sale
- Warranty Deed
- Monthly Mortgage Statement
And two of the following:
- Utility Bill Statement - Entire first page of the bill including the coupon portion. Utilities accepted include gas, electric, water, trash collection or cable.
- Vehicle Registration - Current year.
The following documents also are required:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (translated if not in English)
- Health Records or Immunizations Record
- Illinois School Transfer Form
- Current Academic Records (unofficial transcript)
- Translated, notarized transcript (if coming from a foreign country)
For questions regarding the process of enrolling at Stevenson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** ARE YOU AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT? **
International students seeking to attend Stevenson through an exchange program must do the following:
- Contact an organization affiliated with the Council on Standards for International Education Travel (CSIET).
- Attend Stevenson High School for the entire academic year.
- Reside with a family within the boundaries of Stevenson District 125 that has a student attending SHS concurrently.