Coach Friedrichs' Page
- Feb 25, 2013 - First day of season/tryouts(Earliest start date)
- March 16, 2013 - Varsity plays at Barrington Quad
- March 23, 2013 - Spring Break starts
- March 27, 2013 - Teams return to practice Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat(Friday is Good Friday/Easter is 3/31/13).
- April 1, 2013 - NSC Conference opener/School resumes
ADDITIONAL TRAINING/PRIVATE LESSONS
For those of you interested in additional training/private lessons to prepare for Spring Softball 2013, here is a current/comprehensive list of private coaches/training facilities:
As you will find, there are "limited" local options for quality private instruction in softball. Therefore, the sooner you pursue these options, the better your chances are to get slotted in to their schedules at times that will work for you. If you need any feedback on what facility might best meet your off-season goals, please don't hesitate to email me
or stop by Room 2806 to talk. If you have "personal experiences" at any of them, please feel free to share that info with me as well.
Coach Friedrichs has won more than 470 games in 28 years, with two IHSA quarterfinal appearances, three sectional championships, nine regional championships, and two North Suburban Conference championships. He was inducted into the Illinois Softball Coaches Hall of Fame in 2008.