How to Create a Patriot Dollars Account
Welcome to the Patriot Dollars website. Through the Patriot Dollars program, a Stevenson student’s ID card becomes a debit card to be used at school for food purchases and Patriot Superstore purchases. Parents can view their student’s transactions, see account balances and make online deposits.
All users will need to register for an account. Users who had a Patriot Dollars account before 2012 also will need to create a new account.
How to Create a Patriot Dollars Account (PDF version)
First, you must know your student’s school ID number. If you have more than one student attending Stevenson, you must complete the process for each student. It is recommended that the StudentID be used for the UserID in the Patriot Dollars system.
1. Click on the red banner to the right or go to www.d125.org and click the Patriot Dollars banner on the right hand side of the screen. You will see the following window:
2. Click the "Register" Link. You will see the following window. Please fill out all of the fields to create your account. Click "Continue."
3. You will see the following window. Next, verify the data that you entered for any errors. Click "Back" to make corrections. Once all of the data is correct, click "Continue."
4. You will see the following window and receive a confirmation email to the email address you entered above.
5. The next step is to open the confirmation email and click the link to confirm.
6. Next, you must enter your email address and click "Activate."
7. You will then receive a message that your Sign in Username has been activated. Click the "Return home" link to return to the login screen. Enter the Username and Password you just created. Click the "Sign in" button. You will see the following window:
8. Enter your student’s school ID number and student’s last name. Once complete, click the "Register" button. You should see the following window:
Lastly, click "Accounts" on the yellow bar in the upper left-hand corner of the window. This will allow you to view any monies currently on your student’s account and will also allow you to add money.
About the Patriot Dollars Program
The Patriot Dollars Program was initially deployed during summer 2004 and went live on the first day of the 2004-2005 school year. The Patriot Dollars Program provides many benefits for all involved. One of the immediate benefits of the system is that students using debit cards move through lunch lines much faster as no cash-handling occurs. This congestion relief provides a longer realizable lunch hour to all students and reduces hallway traffic during all lunch hours.
The Patriot Dollars Program benefits for students and their familites. It protects students from loss by removing the need for the students to carry cash with them at school. This prevents accidental loss and reduces the temptation of theft.
As well, having a debit card may possitively affect students by encouraging them to learn the responsibilities of having direct access to money on account. Because parents can log in to a web site to see the transaction history, balances and make deposits, it is something both students and parents can talk about in establishing a dialog early on about finances.
Make transactions through your iPhone
Download the Blackboard Transact app through iTunes
Visa and Mastercard only
Send us an email
Don’t Want to Deposit Money Online?
If you would rather deposit money into a Patriot Dollars account by cash or check, they are accepted at cafeteria registers in the morning, at the Patriot Superstore during its hours of operation, or in Room 2426.