S.L.A.C. (Student Leader Advisory Council)
Being an officer, editor, or team captain of a co-curricular organization.
Approximately 2 hours per month.
September - May.
Once a month on various Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Procedure For Joining
Sponsors and coaches submit the names of their student leaders to the Director of Student Activities.
This group will:
1. Provide a communication network between groups.
2. Act in an advisory capacity to the administration through Student Council.
3. Offer ideas, concerns, and solutions towards school improvement.
4. Act as a sounding board for community members, administration, and faculty.
5. Expand its role based upon need.
Limitation based on number of co-curricular organizations.
Mr. Goergen firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back To Student Activities Home Page