New York Trip 2013
In a New York State of Mind...
- Our travel plans for our 2013 New York Tour are completed !
- Details will be shared via emails & in-class postings.
- Students can look up their ROOM ASSIGNMENTS and AIRLINE FLIGHT GROUPS on the data docs on the 2203 bulletin board.
- Our itinerary is also posted in the Band Room; links will be emailed for downloadable itineraries.
MANDATORY Pre-Trip meeting for all Trip Participants and their parents:
will be held in te PAC at 7:00 pm on Monday, February 11.
- All students will need to present their photo ID at the airport to pass through security.
- Students under 18 may use their Stevenson HS Photo ID - be sure to replace your ID if it is lost before trip day.
- Students who are 18 should use their driver's license.
Trip inclusions :
- Music Workshops with professional Broadway conductors
- 2 Broadway Musicals: George & Ira Gershwin's "Nice Work if You Can Get It" and "Wicked"
- A concert by the world-renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in Carnegie Hall
- Comprehensive City Tour, including the September 11 Memorial
- Dinner Cruise
- Harbor Cruise; sights include Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
- Rockerfeller Center "Top of the Rock"
- NBC Studios Tour
- and much, much more
Please download and print these documents:
New York 2013 Deposit & Trip Information Letter
This Letter contains important information about: trip details; fundraising for trips; deposit and payment schedules.
New York 2013 Application/Deposit and Permission Forms
Both of these forms are due with $400 deposit by May 15, 2012
Deposit & Payment Schedule At-A-Glance
Return to this page for trip-related information as more details and information are posted.
- May 15, 2012 $400 Deposit / First payment
- June 15, 2012 $250 payment
- * July , 2012 * no payment (band fees and supplies ordered in July)
- August 15, 2012 $250 payment
- September 15, 2012 $250 payment
- October 15, 2012 $250 payment
- November 15, 2012 $200 payment (estimate)