LCHS Technology Campus
Lake County High Schools Technology Campus
Stevenson Coordinator: Wendy Custable
What is the Technology Campus?
The Lake County High Schools Technology Campus is an extension of the twenty high schools in Lake and McHenry Counties.
• Programs are one or two years in length.
• Programs are electives which are applied to graduation requirements.
• Programs are two hours a day, five days a week (except Cosmetology which is 3 hours a day, 17 Saturdays and 15 days
during the summer).
• Tuition is paid by the sending school
• Training is provided using state-of-the-art equipment and technologies.
• Curriculum is designed through partnerships with business and industry.
• Individualized instruction allows students to work and advance at their own pace and acquire skills for employment,
advanced training, or continuing education.
• Advisory committees ensure that programs reflect the technology and skills found in today's workplace.
Please click on the following links for more information: