Welcome to the Adlai E. Stevenson High School
2012 - 2013 Fall Registration web page
** ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED **
To register your student, come to Stevenson High School Room 1200-1202 (park in lot B)
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Call 847-415-4120 or 847-415-4005
for information about registration forms
Information for Health Services Forms
ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN must provide proof of Tdap and Varicella (Chickenpox) immunization. Please click the link below to review the requirements.
Explanation for PPA Fee
The Patriot Parents Association (PPA) has been a long supporter of all things Stevenson. Over the years, the PPA has provided funding to purchase new activity busses, campus spirit banners, sound and lighting equipment for the Performing Arts Center, as well as participating in many capital funding projects. The PPA organizes and coordinates three of the most popular events on campus, the annual variety show, Showcase, the Senior Celebration, and the Freshman Mixer. We encourage you to get involved in the PPA. In addition to supporting many campus programs, the membership fee includes (1) Family Directory that is available for pickup at Open House. Directories should be picked up during the Stevenson Open House nights held in September.
Additional information about the PPA, including the latest PPA news, volunteer opportunities, our Parent to Parent handbook, meeting times and upcoming events can be found at the PPA website.
The Gift-checkbooks are being sold as a fundraiser by the Patriot Parent Association (PPA). These funds help support many great PPA sponsored events for our students such as the Freshman Mixer, Cookie Days and Senior Class Party.
The PPA Gift-checkbook contains a remarkable collection of valuable gift-checks from local restaurants and merchants worth hundreds of dollars for only $30! There are no minimum purchase requirements from any merchant. Gift-checks are all valid through September 30, 2013. Order your Gift-checkbooks now for delivery after August 19th.
Gift-checkbooks can be ordered online through the Stevenson WebStore. Pre-orders can be picked up at the Open Houses on 8/29 & 9/6 where they will also be available for purchase.
Volunteer Sign-Ups !
Your teenager needs your involvement and interest now more than ever. A strong school has an active parent organization. Join us and help to create opportunities for parent participation and networking, maintain a volunteer resource pool, support programs of interest to our students and promote the positive at our school. You may register online on the SHS website. Signing up to volunteer is an ANNUAL registration and must be completed each school year!
The Stevenson Foundation enriches opportunities for students and faculty, and extends the school’s reach to the community through outreach programs. We are an independent nonprofit organization that relies on the support of SHS parents and other community partners to fund essential programs not funded by public tax revenues, including:
• Kids in Need (KIN) Fund
— Assists with educational expenses for SHS students in financial need. KIN also supplements the free/reduced lunch program with a free breakfast program. KIN currently is unable to meet its demand each year for assistance.
• Student Scholarships
— the Foundation funds and facilitates numerous student scholarships for leadership, public service, arts, and much more.
• Innovation Grants
— support a wide range of pioneering faculty, student, and community-based projects. Grants have supported Career Fair, World’s Fair, special education programs, educational outreach programs, and much more.
Your tax-deductible donation allows these important programs to continue. Acknowledgement letters for tax purposes will be sent for all donations received.
To learn more about our programs and how you can help, contact Greg Diethrich at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 847.415.4465, or visit us at www.d125.org/foundation
Stevenson Alumni Association
Stay connected through the SHS Alumni Association! For only $25, your senior will become a member and enjoy the benefits of our alumni online community, which makes it easy to stay in touch with classmates, organize reunions, receive news updates including reunion and alumni event info, search job postings, and more. The Alumni Association also sponsors two student scholarships each year for graduating seniors who made outstanding contributions to the co-curricular experience of their peers while at Stevenson. For alumni and reunion questions, contact Alumni Coordinator Dave Eddy at email@example.com
- Stevenson Sports Booster Information:
- Your membership will not only benefit our athletic program but all student activities. Over the years, the Boosters have made donations well in excess of $1,000,000 and continually provide improvements for Stevenson High School that include:
- Stadium Scoreboard
- Mini Buses for all student athletes
- Fitness Center Flooring
- Equipment for all Athletes
- 2012-2013 Donations included basefield upgrades, equipment for Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Fencing, Basketball, Water Polo and Cross Country. Boosters have supported athletic trainers by purchasing new taping tables for all athletes. Our donations help sponsor KIN (Kids In Need) Fund, NSC Leadership, Stevenson Foundation, Concussion testing for all athletes or students, Pat-triathlon, Big Gun awards, Sport academic awards, and Three sport athlete awards.
- With each family booster $75.00 annual membership you will receive:
- Paid admission for a family of four to all regular season events (excluding cheer and dance invites) (a $250 value!)
- A Stevenson Booster car decal to show your Stevenson pride.
- Athletic Event Fee: This fee entitles the "student only" to admission to ALL regular-season home athletic contests. If the student and the family plans on attending Stevenson games, one might consider the Booster Family Pass.