Collective Commitments Students
Collective Commitments for Stevenson Students
For more than 40 years, Stevenson High School has been building a tradition of excellence. As a student of Stevenson, you are asked to help contribute to that tradition. By maintaining high personal expectations for success, utilizing open communica tion with staff and fellow students, and following the guidelines listed below, you both increase your opportunities for success and help make Stevenson an excellent school. To ensure this success, we will:
1. Take responsibility for our education, decisions, and actions.
2. Act in a manner that best represents ourselves, school, and community.
3. Be active in the school and community.
4. Maintain a balance between academics, co-curricular activities, and other endeavors; continually giving our best efforts to each.
5. Respect our fellow students and their activities.
6. Respect cultural diversity, individuality, and the choices and rights of others.
7. Promote a safe and healthy learning environment.